Tuesday 20 December 2011

my mummy's sopa de tomate!

For past three days, every evening I have been making tomato soup for my mother.
The reason, she thinks that it helps to improve her appetite and the cause through which she found it was that one fine day, my father thought of making tomato soup just for fun in his leisure time. his leisure became my tedium. :p

Well, it won't last long, if considered her previous such practices.

She took to exercise once in which she was very regular, skipping every other day for no reason. This lasted for an entire fortnight. Too long a time compared to her 'after dinner walks' which ceased in two days. haha!!

Last winter, she took amla (indian gooseberry) juice, which ended soon followed by all vegetable juice.. YUKK..
Well , lets see how long the tomatoes remain on her chart!

And it seems that I am totally following her example. ( After all heredity is some thing :p)
Its my record too that I can't keep any of my resolution more than a month. I have tried studying sincerely from the school's first day(which I always have failed disastrously), using paper bags, look after the very few plants that i have (at present, none of them can be called alive) and the biggest one is the fact that my longest job was of 2 and a half months ( either I leave or they fire me).

But whatever it may be, I enjoy my and my mother's ineffable actions..
LOVE YOU MOM..
(:




No comments:

Post a Comment