Saturday 10 December 2011

The First Ones..

The first one..A phrase which almost everyone of us has not just used or heard or read but has lived. So, here's to my first blog. Didn't know where to start and what to write, so thought why not just dedicate the first one to the memory of some of the first ones of our life..

  First day in school coz i don't remember anything before that, :p
  I was crying standing in front of the building where i was to spend time laughing and kicking..


  First friend: Didn't knew how to define a friend. Don't know even now but 'twas something special, one with whom I was to, am and will always share my stupidity and all the devilish pranks..


  First love proposal which I myself didn't experience but which I've experienced more than anything in life. During high school and college days, everybody was in love, so had enough of all such scenes, the "ooooh, he is so smart" and "aah, here she comes" and the YESs and the NOs.

  First Job, First Boss, First Salary: This I've had enough experience. Have done so many jobs(but never stayed more than a month or two) but nothing compared to the first ones. Was so docile and obedient, did whatever task boss gave and a truely sincere one. The salary was like like the world at your feet. You having your own earnings, nothing comparable to that..

  So, these are some of The First Ones that I could remember,  but would love to add to the list..
   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment